Housing Trust Golf Day
Save the date for the Housing Trust Golf Day on 27 May 2022 at Wollongong Golf Club.
Our 2021 event was a huge success and completely sold out within weeks. Please contact Rachel Foster on 4254 1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any sponsorship, donation or registration enquiries.
The event will be a great opportunity for participants to socialise and network with members of Illawarra’s housing and property sectors, as well as the chance to meet one of our scholarship recipients on the day and hear first-hand about the difference your support is making.
All funds raised will directly support Housing Trust’s Tylah West Education Scholarships which assist Housing Trust residents with their education and employment goals. Find out more at the link below.
Sponsorship packages will be available for the following:
- Hole Sponsor
- Prize Sponsor
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
Players also have a chance to win a brand new Volkswagen Polo with a hole in one. Raffle prizes and other on-course activities will be available on the day.
Donations large or small can make a real impact on the lives of our tenants. Did you know that:
- $1200 OPAL card can get you to TAFE, Uni, School or college for a year
- $800 car rego provides travel to study or work
- $750 buys a student a laptop
- $700 pays a high school students fees
- $600 NBN keeps a student connected for 12 months
- $500 assists uni students with costs for a year
- $300 pays for work uniforms
- $300 gets an apprentice a sun hat, safety glasses and boots to start work
- $240 pays for a TAFE course (smart and skilled fees)
- $200 buys a uni textbook
- $60 tank of fuel gets a student to uni for a week
*All fees and donations towards the event are tax deductible.