NEW 2 Bedroom Upper Level Units AVAILABLE October 2021
- Are you a single person and earn between $39,300 and $58,900 a year?
- Are you a couple who earn between $59,000 and $88,400 a year?
- Are you a single parent with 1 child and earn between $51,100 and $76,600 a year?
- Are you a couple with 1 child and earn between $70,800 and $106,100 a year?
If you answered YES to any of the above you may be eligible for one of our brand new 2 bedroom upper level units at Correa Gardens located in Robert Street, Corrimal NSW.
Correa Gardens is conveniently positioned within walking distance to public transport links and close to supermarkets and shops. This property includes the following features:
- Combined living and dining
- Enclosed balcony for second story units
- Lovely outdoor common area with pergola
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Gas heating outlets in the living area
- Secure basement parking with storage cage
- Internal laundry
- Vinyl planks with carpet in bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Energy efficient including low maintenance gardens and electrical vehicle charging provisions
This property is part of 34 brand new affordable homes managed by Housing Trust. Housing Trust is a for-purpose community housing provider. We create opportunities, enrich lives and build communities in the Illawarra, by providing safe, secure, comfortable and affordable rental housing.
Affordable rental housing is for people with incomes that are very low, low or moderate. Rent is calculated at 30% of your households gross income however will not exceed 74.9% of the market rent. Rent is priced at a discount to market rent so that you can also meet other basic living costs such as food, clothing, transport, medical care and education.
You must meet certain criteria set out in the NSW Affordable Housing Ministerial Guidelines which can be found here.
Housing Trust does not complete open homes. You must apply and if successful you will have the opportunity to view the property. To express interest in this property please visit the link below. If you cannot apply online please call us on 4254 1166 to discuss alternative arrangements.